Thursday, August 27, 2009

10th Randomness

Just browsing the Internet to kill time. And I came across so many cool stuff involving cupcakes. Check out my finds:


Judith Leiber Purse

This is a cupcake-inspired dinner purse.
Very shiny & lots of sequins.
And it had also made appearance on my fav, Sex and The City the movie. Nice!


Judith Leiber Bag

The Judith Leiber cupcake bag is coated
with jewels and diamonds. T
he price is USD5000. Gosh!

Cupcake Coin Purse

Spare change gets a closet makeover :D


These are made from bunch of cloths, and can hold your jewellery.
Yummy, cute and practical :D

Cupcake Cuties Lipgloss
from
Karmakiss

My, my, its a cupcake lipgloss!
I have this obsession towards lipgloss,
and these will be perfect to add into my collection.

Cufflinks
by
Thomas Pink

Cupcake cufflinks? This is too cute!


Cupcake Necklace
by
Dollyday


Gold & Diamond Necklace

And last but not least,

Cupcake Speakers
by
SMEK Ltd, HK

This would go so awfully cute next to my iPod.
Hmm..Wonder whether it is sold here?

Till next post.
~Wawa

No comments:

Post a Comment